Sunday, December 13, 2009

Caroline's prayer tonight

Dear Jesus,
Thank you that you came as a baby on Christmas and you died so we can go to heaven. Thank you for books about you, and the best book, the Bible. Help people who don't have a bible and people who do have a bible to take them to a store or to a box at church so people who don't have a bible can have one.

Thank you for mommy, daddy, grandmas and grandpas. Thank you that they don't give us away. Thank you the when grandma's or grandpa's want to give us away they give us back to our mommy and daddy.
Amen

I had to get this one down in writing ASAP. I already forgot one adorable part of the prayer, but remembered most of it word for word. It just fills my heart with joy to hear that my little 4 1/2 year old knows the true meaning of Christmas and is praying that people who don't have a bible will get one! She even thought up a way for that to happen. People who have bibles can take them to a box at church to give away. : ) She is such a sweet girl and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for her life! I have no idea where she got the giving her away part???? Maybe due to talk about adoption? : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievably precious!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for charing that blessing with the rest of us!!!!!!
Love-Len

Danielle said...

That is so precious! I have no idea how you remembered all of that because I would have been too busy wiping my tears (of joy). You've done such a good job!

John and Tara Dunn said...

So sweet!!!!!