Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas decorations




I love Christmas and decorating for Christmas. I'm not one of those crazy people who put up 16 trees, but we do have one in the family room (the white lights) and one in our front formal living room (the colored lights). The kids each have a small 3 ft tree in their rooms. I'm working this weekend and then am off next week! I took two vacation days and am looking forward to the break. I will be busy finishing up shopping, taking Madelyn to Nutcracker practices, and helping with the kids school Christmas parties.

It is also freezing here. Jason and I have decided we are for sure retiring to Florida or somewhere warm - at least for Dec, Jan and Feb!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

JEALOUS of your decorations! Very martha Stewart of you...my home doesn't compare right now! Very pretty! Merry Christmas!