Me - "Silas, why did you go pee-pee in your pull up? You know you are supposed to go in the potty. Who do you tell when you have to go potty?"
Silas - "Santee Clause!"
He doesn't say Santa, he says Santee. : )
Pictures coming from our week! Silas and Caroline had a gymnastics showcase - they both did great and got little medals. Madelyn performed in her first Nutcracker. We all went and watched her today and she did awesome. All the kids had Christmas parties last week and are on Christmas break! We got new carpet and are painting our bedroom. It's almost done - we have been sleeping in the family room for a week and are so ready to get our room set back up. Jason and I had a much needed date night Friday night. We ate at our favorite local restaurant (Saul Good) and went to see New Moon. Obviously the movie was my choice, but Jason did enjoy it! I'm done Christmas shopping and have several things left to wrap. I'm working tomorrow and Wednesday and then am off for 4 days. Not bad after being off all last week! Enough random news, pictures hopefully will be up tomorrow or Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cara, the girls are SO sweet. I love them!
Post a Comment