Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pre-Christmas Celebration Pictures

This year Madelyn got to perform in her first Nutcracker! Her ballet studio performs "The Nutcracker in One Act". She was a Honey Fairy and did a great job. She really loves ballet and especially loves performing. She could hardly wait for Sunday afternoon to arrive so she could dance!

Our Honey Fairy


She enjoyed receiving flowers from Daddy and Nana after the show!
Caroline and Silas were able to perform in a gymnastics showcase last weekend. We were far away, so the pictures are not the greatest quality, but they both had fun and received a medal for their hard work.



Silas had his first school Christmas party this year! His class performed 2 songs and also got to meet Santa. He was adorable and loved clapping along with all the parents in between songs. : )
Silas and Santa. I thought he would be terrified of him, but he wasn't!
Caroline had her party a couple hours after Silas'. She also got to see Santa and enjoyed a book exchange with her friends.
Her class also sang several Christmas songs for us. I love how big her mouth is open! She really gets into it! : )

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating our Savior's birth and spending time with your families. We are having my parents over for dinner tonight and then going to church with my grandparents. Tomorrow, we'll open gifts here and then head over to my grandparents for breakfast. Dinner will be at my parents tomorrow night and then on Saturday we are heading to Jason's sisters house for the day. Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Jason and Becky said...

I love all the pictures. Merry Christmas to you all!

jeanette said...

oh such sweet pictures!!

Merry Christmas!

Debbie said...

Madeline looks so pretty in her "stage makeup!" I agree with you, I love Caroline's big open mouth singing! She looks so happy.