Today at lunch, she got to sit at a special table. Caroline and I went to eat with her and she also got to choose one friend to sit with us. Silas and I have been to eat with her several times while Caroline was at preschool, so it was a nice treat for Caroline. After eating, I read several books to her class which was fun.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
The Stone Award
I am so proud of Madelyn! Yesterday she was chosen to be the "Stone Award" winner for Kindergarten. The Stone Award is an award her school has for an outstanding student. Throughout the year, several kids get chosen and we were so proud of Madelyn for standing out! Yesterday, they announced her and a little boy in her class as the winners. They said Madelyn was quite in the hallways (her school is doing statewide testing right now and this is a big deal!), she is always nice to all of her classmates and that her handwriting has improved a lot this year. : )
Today at lunch, she got to sit at a special table. Caroline and I went to eat with her and she also got to choose one friend to sit with us. Silas and I have been to eat with her several times while Caroline was at preschool, so it was a nice treat for Caroline. After eating, I read several books to her class which was fun.
Madelyn and her friend Rachel who sat with us. Rachel and I decided she and Caroline look more alike than Madelyn and Caroline. : )
Today at lunch, she got to sit at a special table. Caroline and I went to eat with her and she also got to choose one friend to sit with us. Silas and I have been to eat with her several times while Caroline was at preschool, so it was a nice treat for Caroline. After eating, I read several books to her class which was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a special honor! I bet like she felt like a queen.
Congratulations, Madelyn! What a great treat!
What an honor for Madelyn! Congrats!!
Post a Comment