Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Caroline Quote

This evening after bath, "Mommy, you are the best mommy and I love being your kid. I don't ever want to get big." Me - Why not? "Because then I will have to leave your house and I never want to leave, I want to live with you forever!!!" CJ age 4

Of course I promised her she could live with me forever! I also thought it was hilarious she referred to herself as kid - I never call her that. I wanted to get this in writing to show her how much she loves me when she is about 15. : ) She is such a sweet sweet baby.

2 comments:

ashleighsanzone@verizon.net said...

i think you need to frame that and hang it above her bed - lest she forget the TRUTH! :)

Danielle said...

That's so precious it brings a little tear to my eye. I'm pretty sure I uttered those same words to my mom about 25 years ago!