
I had a great Mother's Day today! My first as a mom of three. I am not sure if they celebrate Mother's Day as we do in China, but I am so thankful for Silas' mom who gave him life and think of her on this day. I pray that she knows he is loved and adored. This morning Jason had
Panera bagels waiting for me for breakfast, along with some beautiful flowers and a new watering can for my outside flowers. After church we came home and had a light lunch and then set up our new deck furniture which arrived today! This evening my whole family came over for a cook-out and we loved entertaining on our new deck. I'll take pictures of it soon and post them - it is fabulous!

Silas had fun playing with his cousins Will and Luke. He was such a good boy this weekend. Notice his new "summer cut". : )

Madelyn with Ma-maw (my grandma) We are so blessed that our children not only have four wonderful grandparents, but are also really close to my grandparents.

Caroline and Ty

My sister, my mom and me. Alyssa had on flats and I had on my tall
sandals so we are almost the same height!

Today I got out and took pictures of our
azaleas and
rhododendron bushes - beautiful!



Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's and Mother's to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment