Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catching Up

We are still here! It's been a busy week and we have all been a little under the weather. Remember our Not a Very Merry Christmas? Well, we've had another round here although thankfully it has been much milder! The kids have each only been sick once or twice. Mainly they are just tired and want to lay around. The other great thing is that is only lasts about 12 - 18 hours and then they are back to normal! I'm just starting to get over my cold and pretty much lost my voice this weekend because of all the coughing. I think we'll all be fully recovered in a few days!

Here is our menu for this week - I'll try to put a few links in. We are trying a couple new things!
Wed - Spaghetti, salad, bread
Thurs - Turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas
Fri - Chicken Stir Fry, rice
Sat - Valentine's Dinner - we're staying in and I'm cooking for J. We'll put the kids down and then have our own meal! Steak, salad, oven fries (he loves fries), sauteed mushrooms, and dessert - still undecided.
Sun - BBQ Chicken Pizza, salad
Mon - Leftover night
Tues - Asian pork, rice, green vegetable

Really, not too much else exciting is happening. Both the girls have Valentine's parties this week, and we're just plugging along. Off to do some more laundry - it really piles up when a stomach virus hits!

No comments: