Here is our menu for this week. I'm using the crockpot a lot this week. It is such a time saver! Things here have been going pretty well. We've all had colds and Madelyn's turned into pneumonia. She is fine and back at school, but still has a cough. Silas seems to be regressing in terms of behavior so that has been really stressful. Adding on not feeling well and we have one grumpy boy! Praying today will go more smoothly!
Thursday - Baked Chicken in the Crockpot, acorn squash, green beans, salad
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Crockpot Tortilla Soup
Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Sweet & Tangy Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, green beans
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Out with friends
For the baked chicken in the Crockpot, just take a whole chicken and put it in. Add a little water or broth and a few sliced onions. Cook all day - so easy & yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Let me know how the crockpot tortilla soup is. It sounds good. By the way-I made your Crock pot BBQ and it was yummy! Brian could smell it in the garage before he walked in the house! :)
I'm interested in the soup too. I had forgotten about that bbq. I meant to try that.
By the way, I tagged you in a fun picture game on my blog. I hope you enjoy playing.
I am going to try that pot roast "someday" hopefully. I am laughing that you got the recipe off of Alaina's blog. She is a fellow Kaz mom and we sat with them at a luncheon in Chicago at our big Kazakh adoptive family get-together! I love her website!
YUM! I'm going to try that chicken in my crock pot this week.
Post a Comment