Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Menu

Here is the menu for this week!

Wednesday - Me - P.F. Changs - yummy!!! Everyone else tomato soup & sandwiches
Thursday - Crockpot Thai Chicken, rice, broccoli
Friday - Date Night
Saturday - Chicken Soup, corn muffins (recipe below)
Sunday - Hosting my family Thanksgiving - all I have to make is mashed potatoes though!
Monday - Leftover Soup
Tuesday - Clean out the fridge night

Chicken Soup - This is a family favorite. Forgive me if I've already posted this recipe!
1 box chicken broth
2 diced chicken breasts
3 diced carrots
3 diced celery stalks
1 diced onion
3 chopped garlic cloves
peas
egg noodles

Saute veggies in a little oil until soft. Add chicken and start to cook. Add chicken broth. Cook chicken through and add peas and egg noodles. Cook until noodles are soft. I think this is Silas' favorite meal, he can eat about 3 servings!

1 comment:

jeanette said...

oooh! thanks for the link to the Thai Chicken. Can you let us know how that turns out? it sounds like something we would definitely eat around here. :)