Saturday, November 8, 2008

OK...So I tried!


OK....So I have to admit what an AWESOME wife and mother Cara is! Today was one of the Saturdays out of the month that Cara worked and I had the kids at home for a "Daddy Day". Silas was not feeling well so I was trying whatever I could to make him feel better. One of the things he likes is being attached to Cara and carried in his Ergo Baby. I tried this once in China and it worked well. Cara has used it numerous times since then but I never really paid attention to how she puts it on. I can figure it out, right? Wrong! Here is a photo of my attempt. Silas loved it because it was like a supported piggy back ride! Cara - you are fantastic and I am blessed to have you as my best friend and wife! I'll leave the Ergo up to you!

Guest poster - Jason!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You mean that's not how you're supposed to wear it?! Silas obviously liked your creativity. Don't discount the fact that you're a great dad too.

Rebecca Lily said...

That is so funny. :) I had to laugh! You're a great daddy!! :)

jeanette said...

oh my! great effort there daddy! :) Silas looks pretty content so I think you succeeded.