Anna-Grace watching the big kids dye eggs
Everyone is so big! I don't think we had any eggs crack this year.
Our Family
Cousins!
My oldest and youngest - they have a special bond.
I had hundreds of plastic eggs that I hid around the yard so they kids could have a hunt after lunch. They had so much fun!
Silas and Luke counting their eggs.
They are all riding without training wheels!!! Silas AND Caroline both learned on Easter!
I know this is a month late, but life is busy so I won't be hard on myself! Easter was great this year. We went to our regular church service on Saturday night and then my family came over after their services on Sunday and we had a delicious lunch. The weather was very nice and the kids played outside. The girls looked beautiful in their matching dresses and Silas looked very handsome in his little tie. I thank God for his sacrifice on the cross for us! What a wonderful day to celebrate our Risen Savior!

No comments:
Post a Comment