Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy/Silas Time

 A few weeks ago I had a special date with Silas!  I had been planning this for a couple of months.  Toy Story on Ice came to our city and we went along with my sister and her youngest, Tyler.  We had so much fun!  Silas and Ty enjoyed sharing some popcorn.
 Because Silas has a hard time anticipating fun activities, he didn't know this was happening until we were literally walking out the front door.  I think he was able to enjoy himself even more this way. 
I took a couple pictures during the show but they didn't turn out great.  It was a really good show - maybe a little long for the kids.  This was the alien part - they glowed! 

We had a fun mommy/son date.  I am doing my best to make special time for each child!

No comments: