Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Father-Daughter Dance

 About a month ago, Jason and the big girls went to a Father-Daughter dance that benefited a local pregnancy help center.  The girls enjoyed getting dressed up in their Christmas dresses and going out for a special night with Dad!
 Their favorite part of the night was riding from in a hummer limo from the parking area to the dance!
 What a special way to show our girls how they should expect to be treated by a boy when they start dating. (Like in 30 years!)
 I had fun helping them curl their hair and let them wear just a little makeup so they could look beautiful for Daddy.
 I love that this Daddy loves his girls!
Silas, Anna-Grace and I had a quite evening at home.  We ordered pizza and Silas got to pick out a movie that we watched together.  I have a very fun mom/son date planned for April.  I'm looking forward to taking Silas out for a special day then!

No comments: