Friday, April 6, 2012

More 3 Month Pictures

 Looking super cute one morning before "school" - this is crazy, but I feel better when I call it school instead of daycare. : )  Since it is Silas' school, it makes since for it to be her school too.
 Happy Girl
 She looks big in this picture, but don't let it fool you - she is a tiny peanut!  She's also making her 3 goggles to cheer on the Cats!  They are just not over her eyes. : )
 Blue eyed baby
 Snuggling with Daddy while cheering on the Cats to win the NCAA National Championship!
 Before bed one night
I know this is kind of a weird picture, but I wanted to get a few more of her in the beautiful baptism gown my mom made her.  This was taken one day before she turned 3 months old.  I just love this dress and look forward to Anna-Grace's children wearing it one day!  What a treasure to pass down.

1 comment:

Sara Beth Stout said...

I love how great Silas does with her (or at least looks like he does with her). He looks like he is just so proud to be A-G's big brother!