The church family was so welcoming and excited that we were there. They had a nice reception after the service with cake and punch, and then Jason's mom planned a delicious lunch for the family. It was so special to have Jason's dad baptize her. He baptized all of our kids with the exception of Caroline. They were serving in Africa at that time and did not meet her until she was 9 months old.
with Nana and Papa
My parents and grandparents also came up with us. It was great to have them there!
Four of my favorite people on earth. And just so you know, there was a fight before this picture about who was going to hold her during the picture. : ) They are all obsessed with her and love her so much.
My mom made Anna-Grace's baptism dress. It is stunning. I plan to dress her in it again so I can get some more pictures. She was a little fussy that day and cried through her entire baptism! I tried to plan her feeding schedule so she would be happy, but it didn't work. She was hungry during the baptism and I took her out right afterwards and fed her.
My mom made all of my girls their baptism dresses and it will be such a wonderful legacy for them to pass down to their children and grandchildren! Silas wore a special outfit that we bought him in China that I loved.

No comments:
Post a Comment