BABY!
Pack-n-play set up in the family room ready to go!
Her crib
rocker, books and a few toys
changing table
Aunt Kara is a hair bow maker extraordinaire. At Thanksgiving she brought Anna-Grace tons of beautiful hair bows, headbands, adorable little bows that are bees, cupcakes, Christmas trees etc. She is going to be the best accessorized baby in town! The girls and I color coded them in her closet and they have already picked out what bows are going with what outfits. : )
Today we brought all the baby things out of the nursery. We set up all everything and it feels so real now. One more week!
It's also beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!
The presents are wrapped, shopping is done (minus a few gift cards and stocking stuffers), all the decorations are up and we had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving and having our life group Christmas party this weekend. Now we are ready to meet Anna-Grace!
3 comments:
love it!
I especially LOVE the pack-n-play under the stockings. :)
I can't believe you'll be meeting her in just 1 week!
So, you work, parent 3 children, are days away from delivering child #4... AND, you're completely prepared for Christmas? Impressive!
I love Anna-Grace's crib bedding set and your Christmas decorations are beautiful!
Post a Comment