until school starts! All the kids start school in two weeks. We are enjoying our last few days of freedom swimming, playing, painting Madelyn's room and enjoying summer. The girls and I had our back to school shopping day yesterday and had a blast! I took Madelyn first and we went to lunch and Old Navy to shop. She found an adorable outfit and on the clearance rack to boot! We had the best time talking and laughing. It was so great to get time with just her. That doesn't happen often enough. She is such a fun girl!
I took Caroline shopping last night and out for dinner. I got to eat out twice yesterday, and at the same restaurant - Saul Good, one of my favorites. We also went to Old Navy and she found a really cute outfit too. It was great to spend time with CJ. She is "excited and a little bit scared" to start Kindergarten this year. I am excited and a little bit sad! She will love school, but I will miss her. Because of her milk allergy, she didn't get to have dessert like Madelyn did. We walked next door to Justice and she found an adorable hat she just had to have. How could I say no? A picture will come soon. Caroline just makes me laugh. She has the best personality.
Silas and I celebrated last week. The girls were at a Y camp every morning so one day Silas and I went to Kohl's to go backpack shopping and then to his favorite restaurant - McDonald's! He has so many clothes thanks to LOTS of hand-me-downs from his cousin. I just could not justify buying him any more summer clothes. He was super excited and we enjoyed lots of Mommy/Silas time last week while the girls were at camp. He is an angel child when he is the only child. Add a couple big sisters in to the mix and the melt downs begin. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment