Oh Cara. He's so handsome. Totally amazing. I would love to know how they did it. Can he hear in that ear? I'm so happy for him. There are a couple of cute little guys on the CCAI website that reminds me of Silas. I emailed the yahoo group and told them about Silas and that they should consider these little guys. :)
7 comments:
oh my!! it looks great! :)
So cool!!! Did he have the atresia repair surgery as well?
Technology is amazing! It looks great after only 3 weeks.
Oh Cara. He's so handsome. Totally amazing. I would love to know how they did it. Can he hear in that ear? I'm so happy for him. There are a couple of cute little guys on the CCAI website that reminds me of Silas. I emailed the yahoo group and told them about Silas and that they should consider these little guys. :)
oh my goodness- it looks awesome!!!
Wow!! :-) Amazing.
Tracy
He looks amazing! I'm contemplating what to do for our son's ear as well... thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment