Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cars

I hate cars! We are so dependent on them, they are expensive, break down, cost money, require gas, get dirty and every few years you have to buy a new one. I'm just mad right now because the last two weekends in a row my van has broken down. Ugh! Poor Jason. I've been at work both times and he has had the kids loaded up to go somewhere and it hasn't started. After replacing lots of parts last week (I am NOT a car expert & don't remember what all we did, I just know it was REALLY expensive), it broke down again today! Today it needed a new battery, um why did they not know that last week when everything else needed fixing? Anyway, they gave us a good deal today since we are now their favorite regular customers! It's a 2003 Caravan and we are planning on it lasting 3-4 more years. I just hope it makes it and that it doesn't break down next weekend...

No comments: