I've got lots of pictures and updates to post from Spring Break last week. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home on our Easter trip so I don' t have any Easter pictures. : (
Monday, April 12, 2010
Spring Pictures
Yesterday the kids and I took our annual trip to the cemetary for pictures. It is so beautiful! Here are my favorites of the kids. I have many more to share of the flowers.









Feeding the ducks, or would that be fish??? While feeding the ducks, we also fed the fish and a really cute turtle! Thanks to my mom and her friend Terry for joining us yesterday.
I've got lots of pictures and updates to post from Spring Break last week. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home on our Easter trip so I don' t have any Easter pictures. : (
I've got lots of pictures and updates to post from Spring Break last week. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home on our Easter trip so I don' t have any Easter pictures. : (
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love the pictures! Your kids are awesome and so photogenic!
I agree with Sara Beth, they are very photogenic, but it helps they are beautiful:) So sweet.
I love the photos Cara! You are a great photographer!
I love the one of the kids on the bench - too fun!
oh what beautiful pictures!!
Those pictures are great! I need to remember to go there with my girls-just never think about it!!
Great pics! I always look forward to your annual cemetary pictures. Oh and I love the new heading picture too!!
These pics really make me miss them! The bench one is definitely classic:).
Post a Comment