Monday, April 26, 2010

June 11!

I heard back from the doctor's office in CA today! Silas is scheduled to have his microtia surgery on June 11! We will be flying to LA on the 10th and will be there for about 2 weeks. All of this happened so quickly!

I'm waiting for an email and a packet to arrive in the mail with all of our information. I will continue to post details as I find them out because I know there are a couple microtia families who read our blog. I hope it will help you in the future.

I don't even know where to begin with my planning. Everything is overwhelming right now. Once I get the packet and have a chance to read everything it will be okay. Keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Sara Beth Stout said...

I'm so excited for Silas! This is awesome! I'm going to miss the kids though! Praying for everything to fall into place easily! I know it will as it always does!

Darcy said...

How wonderful! Glad you were able to get it scheduled for this summer. We will look forward to praying for you and following your journey.

Unknown said...

Cara, I just can across this. Luke had his Medpor implant on June 11, 2008! You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'll get together some button up stuff for you!
--Jill Kyle