This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Go CATS!
We are true blue fans and love March Madness. Especially this year when our Cats are playing great. The kids are really getting into it this year and Silas LOVES John Wall and Cousins. Go Cats!
I agree this is the most fun season we've had in a LONG time, and your family looked so cute on Sat. at church! I loved them dong the "John Wall" dance!! Love the BLUE!
2 comments:
LOVE all the Kentucky Blue!!! Wish we were closer to watch with TRUE BLUE fans...
I agree this is the most fun season we've had in a LONG time, and your family looked so cute on Sat. at church! I loved them dong the "John Wall" dance!! Love the BLUE!
Post a Comment