Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back Among the Living

Jason and I had a horrible stomach bug over the last couple of days. I think little Silas may have carried it home from school last week (we found out today his teacher had it last week) but had such a mild case of it we never even knew he had it. Mild does NOT describe how it hit me! I woke up at 2:00 Monday morning and my stomach hurt a little. I thought I was hungry because I was hungry when I went to bed. I was just uncomfortable and never really fell back asleep. About 3:30 I woke up and it hit. Without going into details, I was super sick. I think I even passed out in the bathroom at one point in between. Jason stayed home since I was unable to even get off the couch and got all the kids to school. About noon he told me his stomach was rumbling. He did not get as sick as I was, but was still in bad shape. We were both asleep in the family room all afternoon. The girls watched a movie and played after school and my mom picked up Silas and then brought the kids dinner. Somehow we got them to bed and crashed. Jason started to feel much better yesterday, but it's taken me longer. My body was so physically sore from being sick and I didn't each much of anything until today. I did have to go to work today, but thankfully was able to leave a couple hours early. My energy faded fast. I am feeling better tonight after getting some food down and resting again this afternoon. Praying that the girls don't get it!!!! I would not wish this virus on anyone. On a high note, I've definitely exceeded my weight loss goals! Nothing like loosing 7 pounds in one day. : )

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yuck! I'm glad you guys are on the mend now. Those things are the worst!