Sunday, July 22, 2012

9!

Dear Madelyn,
You are nine!!!  Your last year in the single digits!  What a precious blessing you are to Daddy and I.  Our first born and we loved you so much we decided to have 3 more!  These past nine years with you have just flown by.  I have learned through the years that the days go by slowly but the years fly by.

You have finished 3rd grade and are very much looking forward to 4th grade.  You are so excited about starting at SCAPA!  Daddy and I are still so proud of you for getting accepted there and I know you will fit in and just love it.  You enjoy piano a lot.  You are getting very good!  We still occasionally have times where you are tired of practicing or have an attitude, but most of the time you love it.  You still love ballet as well.  You improved so much this year with your dancing!

You are a big help to me.  You love Anna-Grace and are able to really help me with her.  This has been wonderful.  You also are willing to help with chores and are becoming very responsible.  I think you will make a great babysitter in a few more years.  You love creating plays for your siblings and cousins, doing art projects, playing outside, swimming and playing with Caroline.  You also like playing computer games and we have enjoyed watching the show So You Think You Can Dance on TV together.  You want to be on the show when you grow up!  You also like to watch HGTV with me sometimes.



Your favorites at age 9:
Friend:  Claudia
Food:  Chicken Pot Pie
Toy:  American Girl Doll (Lucy)
TV Show:  So You Think You Can Dance
Movie:  American Girl Doll McKenna
School Subject:  Reading
Future Career:  The President - "it sounds really fun"
Animal:  Chihuahua
Color:  Pink
Thing to do:  Swim
Teacher:  Mrs. Speaks
Your best quality:  I'm small
Book:  The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Dream:  To be a professional ballerina and pianist

I am so proud of you!  You are kind, respectful, considerate, friendly, patient, fun, smart, beautiful, creative, unique, musical, talented and free-spirited.  You are so loved and so special sweet girl!
Love,
Mom

No comments: