Saturday, July 21, 2012

Congratulations Silas!

 The end of June, my little man graduated from Kindergarten!  Silas has had 3 wonderful years at LHSC and has grown so much there.  Here he is getting his certificate.
 Cutie

Silas with Ms. Jo and Ms. Mary Ann.  He had Ms. Jo for two years as his preschool teacher and Ms. Mary Ann was the assistant.  Love these two ladies!  As you can see on Silas' face, he does too.  His Kindergarten teacher had already left so I didn't get a picture with her.  Silas will repeat Kindergarten next year in public school.  He is reading, adding, writing and is so smart!  Emotionally he needed another year to adjust to a larger school and a bigger classroom.  He is nervous and had a breakdown today buying school supplies at Target. : (  We talked through it and I think after he adjusts he will love "big school".  I am so proud of you Silas!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to go Silas!!

Stacy said...

Way to go Silas!!! You're such a big boy!!!!

Sara Beth Stout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Beth Stout said...

Silas, The Stouts are so proud of you. Congratulations! We love you!

Cynthia said...

Aw, Silas is growing up!! What a precious little boy! I will miss seeing him so much! Loved seeing him everyday when I drop off Lucy!

So proud!