Sunday, August 12, 2012

Month 7 & 8

Anna-Grace turned 8 months old on August 5th.  I kind of missed my 7 month post, so I'll combine these two.  She is still just a sweet and loved by the entire family!  Here are some things about our girl right now:
  • She talks up a storm!  She says da-da, has started the "m" sound and has sad maa a few times.  She says "bye" but it sounds like da-da a little.  She squeals, blows raspberries, giggles and loves to hear herself jabbering.
  • She learned to wave a few weeks ago and says "bye" while waving.  I think we have a baby genius on our hands! : )
  • Everyone and I mean everyone comments on her smile.  She will smile for anyone at almost anytime.  She is a very happy baby.
  • She is taking two naps.  One morning and one afternoon.
  • She goes to bed around 8:00.  I feed her and she sleeps in her own bed!!!  Well, until she wakes up - usually between 12:00 - 2:00 am.  I have been trying to return her to her bed after I feed her.  Some nights I only feed her once, other nights (like the last two) she will wake up to 3 times. : (  I'm wondering if she is teething.
  • She sits very well and rolls around.  No crawling yet.
  • She likes to stand with help and jump around.
  • Everything goes in her mouth.
  • She enjoys sitting on the floor playing with all of her toys.
  • She still likes her excersaucer.
  • She loves to eat food.  She is still on her baby food diet.  I gave her some saltine crackers for the first time this week and she likes them.
  • Her interest in nursing is decreasing.  She is so afraid she is going to miss something!  I think that's why she is so hungry at night.  She is too busy to stop and eat during the day.
  • She is still doing great at school.  I know that in a few months she will have to move to a new room and that makes me sad.
  • She gives the best hugs.  She really reaches for Jason and I and always gives us a hug when we pick her up.  So sweet!
  • She knows her momma and daddy and is very partial to them.
  • She loves swimming and bath time.
Pictures from the last two months to come soon.  Anna-Grace - you continue to bring such joy to our family.  We love you so much!

No comments: