Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Fun Day!


 Yesterday, Caroline went on her first field trip in Kindergarten!  I was able to go along and it was so fun!  We went to a pumpkin patch and apple orchard.  We tasted cider and learned how it is made, went on a couple hayrides, ate a picnic lunch, went to a petting zoo, played on a really fun playground and all the kids got to pick a pumpkin. 



 Feeding the goats - there were a couple baby goats that were adorable!
 on the hayride
climbing on a huge tree root

It was so fun to have the day with just Caroline!  She is my sweet little muffin and I do not get time alone with her often enough.

3 comments:

jeanette said...

looks like so much fun..and I bet she enjoyed having a day with you too. :)

Danielle said...

Which one is this? Evans? I would say I'd like to take Colin there but if our last outing is any indication, he wouldn't get much out of it! Caroline is just too cute. I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Debbie said...

Cara & Jason, your children are just so beautiful, sweet and personality is oozing out:) I love them, thank you both for letting them stop to speak, I know this takes time!