Thursday, October 21, 2010

Art Wall

All of you with kids know how many papers, projects, paintings and pages come home from school everyday!  This year I decided to take a small wall in our hallway and just cover it with their creations.  I love it!  When they bring something home that is special we find a place on the wall or take down an old piece and replace it with the new one.  This hallway is in the center of our home so we are always walking by - their work brightens my day! 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

What a great idea. When Colin starts bringing home more than just scribbles, I may use your idea. Don't get me wrong, I love the abstract but there are only so many of those I want to look at on the wall (:

Jill said...

I keep meaning to do something like that, then never get around to it. Thanks for the reminder! (My fridge doesn't have enough space on it!) Great little artists you have there!