Saturday, September 11, 2010

Favorite Things

Sometimes I have a hard time picking my favorite things. I am very indecisive and am pretty laid back and not real opinionated. I currently have a few favorite things I thought I would share!

1) My current favorite meal - Annie's Eats chicken fajitas, black beans and cilantro lime rice with Pioneer woman's salsa. Leftovers are even better mixed together like a burrito bowl from Q*doba or the like. I could live off of this meal for a long time!

2) Weight Watcher's giant fudge bars!

3) This shirt. I actually went shopping for myself and bought this in two different colors I liked it so well. Comfy and it fits great!

4) Mary Kay makeup. My sister sells it and I love their skin care. I have REALLY sensitive skin and it is the only thing I have ever used that does not hurt or burn my skin. I also really like this eye shadow!

5) These reusable bags. Madelyn's school did a fundraiser with these last year and I use them all the time.

6) This pillow. I have muscle problems in my neck when I do not sleep on this. I had one and left it in China (yes, I love this pillow so much I used precious suitcase room to pack it!) A few months later Jason got me another one because my neck was bothering me so much. I can't sleep without it!

7) I'm doing Beth Moore's Esther Study right now and am loving it! It is a current favorite thing!

8) Graeter's buckeye blitz ice cream. Best ice cream in the world!

What are some of your favorite things?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I LOVE Annie! She has the greatest recipes and I can always count on her for quality/taste. I'll have to add that meal to my menu next week.

Wes would love that ice cream from Graeter's. I'm not a chocolate fan but it does sound god.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara! It has been a long time since we have seen each other. I still read your blog and pray for sweet Silas. Can I ask where you are doing your Beth Moore bible Study? Take care.

April Detzel

Cara said...

Hi April! I'm not sure if you will read the comments or not, but I wasn't sure how else to get a hold of you. I am doing my study with my small group. We checked out the DVD set from church. So good to hear from you! I hope you are doing well and really appreciate your prayers. take care!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cara!

April