Tuesday, February 2, 2010

33

Today is my birthday. We celebrated with my family on Sunday night and my parents made us a wonderful dinner. Grilled tilapia and veggies in foil packets, coleslaw and rolls. My mom made my favorite rum cake for dessert.

Yesterday when I got to work, they had made me a happy b-day sign on my computer and had cupcakes for me. So thoughtful!

Today, I was home and had a nice day. Caroline and I did about 6 loads of laundry, I took Silas to attachment therapy, took Madelyn to ballet and we had a nice dinner at home. Madelyn sang me happy birthday at least 3 times today, a couple times yesterday and about 5 times on Sunday!

It's also fun to be on Facebook for your birthday, I have so many lovely b-day messages from so many friends.

Friday night Jason and I are going out to celebrate. It will be great to have a night out with my hubby. I'm looking forward to what this year will bring!

4 comments:

jeanette said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed you on FB yesterday. It sounds like you've had a good extended birthday - those are the best!! And all the snow melted for your birtthday, what better gift could you ask for?!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Birthday!

Greg and Tammy said...

Happy Birthday!!! You know I remember your Mom making that rum cake for an orchestra trip one year?? Hope you had a great day!!