- Madelyn finished Kindergarten. I CANNOT believe she is a 1st grader - where has the time gone? She had a fabulous year and learned so much. She is sad school is over. : )
- Silas and I visited his school for next year. He is going to love it! It is the perfect place for him. He will get to start mid-August and will go every morning for 3 hours.
- The girls finished soccer. They both had fun. I'm not sure if soccer is Madelyn's gift, but she enjoyed playing. Caroline was the tiniest one but by the end of the season was getting aggressive and playing hard. She enjoyed soccer but wants to try basketball. : ) That's my KY girl for ya.
- All three kids have been to the dentist. All did perfect (even Silas!!) and no cavities!
- Silas and I have been to a couple more counseling sessions. We had 1 great day this week, a few good days and some hard ones too. It is a long process. You can pray for patience for me.
- I've started working out again. Well, I've only been to the gym twice so far, but it is my summer goal. I went Thursday and Friday. The kids did great in the childcare area.
- Tara our wonderful sitter watched the kids for the last time on Wednesday *sob*. I'll devote a entire post to her. She has been with us for three years and we are going to miss her so much.
- The girls ballet recital is Tuesday night. Today is the dress rehearsal. Definitely pictures to come!
Madelyn's Field Day
Gatlinburg Trip
3 comments:
I love the pictures! Thanks Madelyn and Caroline for the funky ballerina and music box ballerina sneak peak last night! You all did great! I am so glad you and Jason had a nice get-a-way. I know you needed it and deserved it.
oh what cute pics!
so thankful for a few good days amidst the rough ones with Silas. You KNOW I'm praying for you sista!
Wow, it's so hard to believe Madelyn will be in 1st grade next year! Is Silas going to the place on Ashland Ave? One of my coworkers children go there and they really like it. Good luck with your gym commitment. Finding the time is the hardest part!
Post a Comment