The girls on their last day of 3rd and 1st grade
Summer silliness. AG loves to grab her feet!
Celebrating the first day out of school - I took the girls to breakfast before I went to work.
Pool time
Silas is obsessed with motorcycles right now. He was in heaven when we were at my sister's house and her brother-in-law drove his new bike over.
Summer has been nice so far. No homework, no school commitments, fewer activities, more time to just play. I've struggled more than normal with working - I just miss my kids and it hurts my heart to know they are out of school and I am stuck in a pharmacy. I am VERY thankful for my job and VERY thankful I can support our family while Jason is in school. Some days I just struggle more than others.
Madelyn went to her first over night camp alone. She had a blast at Aldersgate and spent two nights away. Caroline went to her first music camp. She really enjoyed learning to play in a small ensemble and practice her music reading. She went every day for an hour and a half for one week and then there was a concert that weekend. Her cello teacher runs the camp. It was a great experience for her! The girls are spending most mornings with my mom and then the afternoons with our babysitter. Silas and Anna-Grace are going to their school for the summer. Silas has a more relaxed day including water play and ice cream day each week.
Jason had a four week class in May and recently started up his 8 week summer session. He has had more free time than during the spring session and I am so thankful. I think once his fall session starts back the studying will consume most free time again. This time next year he will be starting his clinical rotations!
I'm soaking in as much as possible this summer because I know before long August will be here and my babes will be heading back to school.






No comments:
Post a Comment