Sunday, October 23, 2011

T-ball Wrap-up

 T-ball ended the beginning of October.  Silas and Caroline really enjoyed playing!  Jason had fun helping the team and Madelyn and I enjoyed the games.  It was a fun fall activity.
 Silas improved and enjoyed his first team sport.
 Caroline improved a lot.  She really understood the game.
 It was really fun having Luke and his cousin Trey on our team!
 CJ batting (I didn't get any good pictures of Silas batting)
 She made it to 1st!
 Silas on 1st.  He can run very fast, but usually took his time running to the bases - he had to make sure all of his fans saw him.
 Caroline can play a mean short stop!
She waited all season, but finally earned the last game ball!  Her coach said she earned it for "playing a perfect short stop" in the last game!  She stopped lots of balls and really did a great job.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that first picture of Silas...so cute!

John and Tara Dunn said...

These pics just make me so happy:). Thanks for sharing!