Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Ballerina

 At the courthouse during the Latino Festival - she danced a Bolivian dance.

 Lined up ready to dance

 She is on the far right
 Ballet parent observation
 Madelyn has made big progress in her technique this year! We are proud of her.

 So close!


As I've said before, I am so thankful for our ballet school!  Madelyn loves it and receives such wonderful teaching.  She is excited to be in the Nutcracker this Christmas - of course it falls the week Anna-Grace will be born...  my Mom has volunteered to get Madelyn where she needs to be so she can still participate.  : )

3 comments:

John and Tara Dunn said...

LOVE these pics:). Wish I could see her dance again!!!

Sara Beth Stout said...

Her technique is getting so good! That passe is wonderful! She is so talented!

Emily said...

I love these pictures of Madelyn! She looks so grown up!