Sunday, September 18, 2011

T-ball Pictures

 In the dugout
 Caroline batting
 Silas getting ready to bat
 He's our lefty
 Caroline playing 2nd base
 Listening to coach after the game

It's fun having cousin Luke on our team too!
T-ball is going very well.  Silas and Caroline are really enjoying it and are getting the hang of the game.  Caroline usually plays the in field at least one inning and has been playing short stop lately.  Silas is getting the hang of batting and has been playing 2nd base occasionally.  Silas is a little more concerned about us watching him than him watching the ball!  He's learning though and the games are fun to watch.  One game night was Silas' birthday and he won the game ball that evening.  He has it in his room and is learning how important getting the game ball is as the season is going on.  I'm hoping they can both play on the same team again in the spring and that Caroline will not be too old.  Jason has been helping the coach and has enjoyed being on the field with the kids. 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love that I could hardly tell the difference between Caroline and Silas up at bat! They are both so adorable. I love seeing little kids in uniforms - too cute!

Stacy said...

So cute! Cara, I came across some pictures of Silas at Datong. I'm not sure if you already have these. The website is http://bringingbenhome.shutterfly.com/