Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rapunzel!

Friday and Saturday the girls performed in Rapunzel!  The director of their ballet school created this show and it was so well done.  They had so much fun, and worked very hard.  There were many nights of rehearsals and 3 performances over the last couple of days.  Enjoy theses pictures of my beautiful ballerina's!
 Both girls were part of the witches garden.  Madelyn was a flowering kale and Caroline was a Rampion
 She looks 16 with all that makeup on!
 I have more pictures of Madelyn since I chaperoned her group Friday night.  So pretty!

 Madelyn and her friend and partner in the dance
 Part of the garden right before the performance
 Proud brother with flowers for the girls
 Sweet girls
Love her

2 comments:

Sara Beth Stout said...

CJ and Madelyn look so grown up! I miss them!(and Silas)

John and Tara Dunn said...

Wish I could have been there to see that!