Just amazing Cara! I am so happy for Silas!!!! Kurt and I are in the beginning talks of when to start the surgeries. Jackson will turn four towards the end of August. I would love to talk more to you this summer. Jackson's speech is just beginning to take off. On a side note, did Silas have squirrel material in his 100 Wishes Quilt? By chance are you an Alpha Gam?
Stacy, I am more than happy to talk with you about the surgeries. We are VERY pleased with the results and the surgeon's we used. They were wonderful. Silas' first surgery was at 3 1/2 and his second he was 4. It was a great age to do the surgeries - before kindergarten!
I AM an Alpha Gam! And no, we don't have and squirrel material that I can recall. I have yet to start on his quilt...
Cara I am an Alpha Gam from FSU! How cool is that??? I finally went back and found the fabric I had first seen in 2009 when we began adopting Jackson! The fabric has a squirrel in the middle and it us from Patti Burnside. Are you planning on Silas playing any sports now with Medpor? What did the drs. say about risks of damaging the ears?
5 comments:
AMAZING! I gasped when I saw the pictures. It is amazing to see what possibilities are available for our Nathan :)
Just amazing Cara! I am so happy for Silas!!!! Kurt and I are in the beginning talks of when to start the surgeries. Jackson will turn four towards the end of August. I would love to talk more to you this summer. Jackson's speech is just beginning to take off. On a side note, did Silas have squirrel material in his 100 Wishes Quilt? By chance are you an Alpha Gam?
So cool! His ears look amazing!
Stacy, I am more than happy to talk with you about the surgeries. We are VERY pleased with the results and the surgeon's we used. They were wonderful. Silas' first surgery was at 3 1/2 and his second he was 4. It was a great age to do the surgeries - before kindergarten!
I AM an Alpha Gam! And no, we don't have and squirrel material that I can recall. I have yet to start on his quilt...
Cara I am an Alpha Gam from FSU! How cool is that??? I finally went back and found the fabric I had first seen in 2009 when we began adopting Jackson! The fabric has a squirrel in the middle and it us from Patti Burnside. Are you planning on Silas playing any sports now with Medpor? What did the drs. say about risks of damaging the ears?
Post a Comment