Monday, February 21, 2011
Catching Up
It was so great to catch up with some old friends this weekend! Saturday night Jason and I watched the UK game and then went to dinner with two of my college friends - Brooke and Danielle, and their husbands. It was great to see them and have time to talk! The kids spent the night with my parents and Jason and I enjoyed a lazy morning yesterday and the chance to sleep in. (thanks mom & dad!!) We ate a a wonderful restaurant and I am looking forward to eating there again - there were so many good choices on the menu! Thanks girls for organizing this! We are looking forward to getting together again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had a great time too! I was just asking Wes this morning where he thought we should go next. We discussed Azur since Jason (or maybe it was you) mentioned it.
Both of our boys were in bed and asleep, so that was a great treat!
Cara, such a good catch up today reading your blog and getting to link to my old friend's daughter, Danielle! Her blog was very informative about her family so I got double dose of "catch up"!
Post a Comment