My baby girl turned 5 on Sunday. We had a great day celebrating. She woke up and opened her gift - her first "real" bible. Madelyn got a bible for her 5 year old Christmas, but since Caroline will almost be 6 by the time next Christmas rolls around, she got it for her birthday.
After church we started getting ready for her party. We had 13 girls over for a tea party. Caroline has lots of friends and I had to cut her off at inviting 14 girls, she would have included 10 more if I let her! They were all so good. We did a small craft, played pass the teapot, went on a hunt for tea bags, had tea pot birthday cake, little peanut butter sandwiches and strawberries. The only thing missing was tea to drink - she wanted Crystal Light fruit punch. : )
For dinner we had her favorite - taco's. She chowed down and then enjoyed yummy cupcakes Nana brought over. Tomorrow she gets to take snack to school to celebrate. She requested pumpkin muffins so we made them together this afternoon.
I honestly cannot believe Caroline is 5. She is my baby! Madelyn seemed so much older at 5, but I'm sure she wasn't. I think it's just that she was my first. CJ has assured me that she will always be my baby and will always want to snuggle with me - the best thing is she probably will. She is such a sweet girl. Happy Birthday Caroline. Mommy and Daddy love you completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cara, everything was so adorable and creative. Looks like she had a blast! I love how girly everthing was.
oh how stinkin' cute is she?! looks like such a sweet party!
the party looked so great!! did you make that fabulous tea pot cake?? it is the cutest thing i have ever seen!
Post a Comment