We are getting over another round of sickness. Caroline is still home from preschool today recovering. All the kids have had a virus over the last couple weeks. Silas' turned into a sinus infection, Madelyn's affected her asthma and Caroline had croup. Caroline was the sickest but is thankfully on the mend. I am fighting it off and feel a little worse every day. Hopefully I can get some rest while we are on our trip.
In the spirit of thanksgiving, I wanted to remind myself of all of the blessings we have! It is so easy to focus on me and my problems, but when my focus is on gratitude and thankfulness my problems seem much smaller!
This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for...
- My God, His grace and love
- My husband
- My three healthy children
- My parents and in-laws who raised Jason and I in Christian homes
- My grandparents, sister and extended family
- Our life group, church, home, jobs
- Coffee
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgivig to you! Enjoy your trip. Give the Groth family my hello and love!! They are the best!
Post a Comment