Oh my goodness! That is the first I have seen Silas live and "in person" since we were in China together! He looks like such a big boy now rather than a baby. They grow up SO fast! Cute, cute, cute......thanks for sharing! Tracy
Look out American Idol! I enjoy how he kept getting camera shy and had to look away - either that or he was making sure his audience was still there. Too cute!
9 comments:
So very precious! Thanks for letting me take care of and love on your children! They are awesome!
Oh my goodness! That is the first I have seen Silas live and "in person" since we were in China together! He looks like such a big boy now rather than a baby. They grow up SO fast! Cute, cute, cute......thanks for sharing!
Tracy
So cute! He has grown up so much!
So cute! He's doing great!
Look out American Idol! I enjoy how he kept getting camera shy and had to look away - either that or he was making sure his audience was still there. Too cute!
Wow! He is doing so great with his speech!! Ryan heard the video playing and was insisting it was him singing! ;o)
LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!! Missed you so much last night!!!!!!!
-Len
I see him some at SCC, but this was a real treat! I loved hearing this. Thanks!!!
This just totally made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment