This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Have a great vacation!!
I hope you guys have a great time- I know it will be a blast just watching Silas and the girls playing on the beach.
Have a Wonderful Vacation! It is just wonderful listening to the waves with your eyes closed and relax. God is sooo Good! Love, Sylvia
Have fun! Hopefully Silas won't drink all the water out of the swimming pool! My mom saw your family at the Y this week and got a kick out of Silas drinking the water by the cupfuls. Hey, at least he's in the water!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Have a great vacation!!
I hope you guys have a great time- I know it will be a blast just watching Silas and the girls playing on the beach.
Have a Wonderful Vacation! It is just wonderful listening to the waves with your eyes closed and relax. God is sooo Good! Love, Sylvia
Have fun! Hopefully Silas won't drink all the water out of the swimming pool! My mom saw your family at the Y this week and got a kick out of Silas drinking the water by the cupfuls. Hey, at least he's in the water!
Post a Comment