Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rite of Passage







My friend Mandy's father, Mr. Siever, pierced my ears in Kindergarten. Today he pierced the girls ears. There were some tears, but they are thrilled with the results!

8 comments:

Jill said...

too cute! i can't wait to get lucy's and vivi's done!!

Sara Beth Stout said...

Oh how fun! I look forward to seeing the result in person on Friday!

Emily said...

That is so sweet! I can't wait to see them!

Jill said...

What fun! I'll be a shopping day is in order to get some cute earrings!

Jill said...

(oops, that should have been "I'll bet"!)

Jason and Becky said...

That is so neat. He did mine too in fifth grade (I think fifth). I can't wait until he can do Maggie's. Congrats to the big girls!

Anonymous said...

Awww..... they look so great! So neat you were able to do this! Congrats on the big girls....can't wait until he can do Ava's! :)
-Len

Rebecca said...

Dude! In the kitchen! Wow...they are brave little girls! Impressive and pretty!