Thursday, May 1, 2008

LOA Baby!!!

We got our LOA (Letter of Acceptance) today!!!!!!! We are "officially" approved to adopt Silas! I am getting ready to head over the the agency to pick up paperwork and ask questions. We will probably travel in the next two months and have TONS to do to get ready. We praise God for his perfect timing and cannot wait to meet our son on the day He planned from the beginning of time! We will be there REALLY soon Silas!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations! What an exciting day?! A friend of mine said she heard on one of the morning news programs this morning that you're supposed to say "rabbit rabbit" on May 1st to bring you good luck. Maybe your LOA is your "rabbit rabbit" for this year! I know it's not luck, but I still thought it was worth sharing.

Jenny said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SO EXCITED for you!!!

I've got a huge box of clothes and stuff to bring you on Sunday, or I can drop it off at your house sometime.

Y'know, I saw 2 ladybugs over the weekend and thought of you guys. Guess it worked! (Well, that and God... ;-)

jeanette said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! don't forget to ask for an update on Silas so you know what size he is (approximately) for clothes..and they'll probably send new pics too. :)

Anonymous said...

That is such wonderful news! Congratulations!!