Today we had the most wonderful surprise in the mail! It was our I-797C form for the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services). This is huge! It takes most people 45 - 60 days to receive this form. It took us about a week :). God is so good and he is answering our prayers so quickly and so faithfully with our adoption!
I had sent a letter with our homestudy stating that we already had our referral and PA, could they please process our request as soon as possible. I prayed for the person who received our packet that they would be moved to help us - it worked! Now I have to get busy finishing our dossier. We have all the paperwork for it, but now it has to be county certified, state certified and then our agency will send it to D.C. for the embassy authentication. We also need to take some pictures to include.
We'll be there soon Silas! Much sooner than we originally anticipated. I was praying for June, thinking that was a long shot, but now it could be even earlier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This made my eyes well up with tears! I can't wait for you all to pick him up so he can be with his family and so we can all love on him!
Every time I read one of your Silas posts I get teary eyed. My heart just fills with joy knowing the wonderful home he's coming to. He has no idea how truly blessed he is! Hopefully things will keep moving quickly in the right direction.
Post a Comment