Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of months!  Everything from ballet, to haircuts to our babysitter's new baby. 

 Ballet observation day - I forgot my camera when it was Madelyn's turn. : (
 Fifth position
 She's really concentrating!
 Little toes
 Tara has been babysitting our kids since Caroline was a baby!  She is always willing to come over so Jason and I can have a date night.  She is in hair school at Paul Mitchell and made a house call to cut the girls hair.  Thanks Tara - you did great!
 Madelyn got several inches cut - it looks so cute!
 The end result
 Our afternoon babysitter from last year, Sara Beth just had a baby!  Ruthie is the cutest little girl.  Several weeks ago we went to visit and had a blast holding her and eating lunch with Sara Beth.
 Ruthie is sad in this picture, but Madelyn had the touch - she put her to sleep!
 The gang with Ruthie
 Silas did a great job holding her - he was so gentle.  I love the picture of him!
 A couple weeks after our visit, Ruthie came to our house!  Matt and Sara Beth got to go to lunch and did a little shopping while Ruthie had 5 babysitters! 
 The girls did great taking turns feeding Ruthie.  She is so precious.  I think we're ready to add another little baby girl to this house - I would have so many helpers! Lol : )

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Another baby girl, huh?! Does Jason know about this? So when I can bring Sawyer over for a little 5-on-1 babysitting?

Love the first picture of Caroline. It just made me smile.

Sara Beth Stout said...

OH, I miss your family! Thanks for keeping my kid so Matt and I could have some mommy and daddy time! The girls did so great holding her and feeding her and Silas was so gentle! I love it!